Welcome to the official site for the North Somerset village of Tickenham.
Tickenham Village is located in North Somerset, between the towns of Clevedon and Nailsea on the B3130. With a population around 900, Tickenham enjoys good access to the M5 motorway, Portishead, Weston-s-Mare and Bristol. For rail commuters, there is a mainline station at Nailsea. Surrounded by open countryside, Tickenham is famed for some of the loveliest walks in the region.
A vibrant community has built up in the village with many organisations and societies.
Latest News and Events
- Golf Auction in aid of the Field Bulb projectAs some visitors will know, Tickenham Golf Club have made a generous contribution to our bulb project. We are planting a series of different bulbs which will give a wonderful display of colour throughout the year on the bank between the MUGA and the lower field. The Club has given two vouchers which will each […]
- Friday Night Light – Friday 25th June 6pmFriday Night Light at St Quiricus & St. Julietta, is on Friday, 25th June at 6.00p.m. The programme of choral music runs from 6.00pm to 7.30pm; there is no liturgy, no hymns, just an opportunity to unwind, to relax and listen to recordings of spiritually uplifting music in our beautiful church, candle-lit for the occasion. […]
- Parish Council Has MovedTickenham Parish Council now has a new home. Please visit tickhenham-pc.org.uk
- Tickenham Open GardensOur first Open Gardens day on 23 June 2019 was a huge success with over 400 visitors enjoying the gardens, plant sales and refreshments. In fact it was such a success that we decided to do it again! Then came the coronavirus and sadly our Open Gardens 2020 had to be cancelled. The organising group […]
- Tickenham Church Patronal Festival ServiceCome and join our Patronal Festival Celebration on Sunday 13th June at 10.30am. Be great to see you all on this very special occasion for your village church.To book a seat call 01275 859210 and speak to Annabel.
- Annual Parochial Church MeetingThis meeting will take place in church following the morning service on Sunday 23rd May, beginning at 11.30 a.m. It is your opportunity to have your say about all church matters as as well as to vote for churchwardens and PCC members. If you would like to attend, please wear a facemask and you need […]