The Tickenham Flower Show 2023 schedule is now available for download. Physical copies will be landing on your doorsteps in late May.
As the Queen celebrates 70 years on the throne, there are plenty of activities in the village to celebrate this historical event.
- Thursday from 9pm – Lighting of the Beacon on the Village Field (bacon rolls being served)
- Friday 12-4pm – Afternoon Tea at the Star Inn
- Saturday from 7pm – Best of British Knees Up at the Star Inn
- Sunday 12 for 12:30pm – Big Jubilee Lunch at the Village Hall
- Sunday 3pm – Blessing of the Queen’s Jubilee Tree in the village field followed by a Giant Jubilee Picnic
Tickenham Parish Council now has a new home. Please visit tickhenham-pc.org.uk
Another year over. It started with a few showers, but ended with the sun shining in the afternoon. Everyone was able to enjoy the events on the field as well as the exhibits in the marquee.
A few images of the day can available here.
The marquee will soon be going up and we are keeping everything cross for a rain free day this Saturday for Tickenham’s annual flower show.
The gates open at 12:30pm so please come and join us. In addition to the exhibits we will have craft stalls, hog roast, bar and more.
Join us Saturday June 10th on the village field for:
Tombola, pull-a-string, cakes, plants, books, bric-a-brac, teddies, grand raffle, hook-a-duck, splat-a-rat, children’s crafts and more.
Light refreshments and cream teas.
Live music with the Portishead Town Band.
12pm to 4pm.
The Tickenham WI are pleased to announce a new website – www.tickenhamwi.org. Please check it out.