Rules for Entry
- Exhibitors may make as many entries in each class as they wish, except where specified. No exhibitor will be permitted to take more than one prize in each class.
- Each exhibit must be entered on the Entry Form as a separate item and paid for accordingly.
- All classes are open classes, except class 142.
- Exhibitors’ numbers, issued on the day, must be affixed to exhibits.
- Exhibits must be the property of the exhibitor and for classes 1-24 and 33-69, must have been grown on their property.
- Entries that do not conform to the schedule will be disqualified. Please read the schedule carefully.
- An exhibit once placed may not be moved or touched other than by the Secretaries or by their official deputy. No exhibitor may move or touch the exhibit of another.
- The exhibitor’s name shall not appear on any exhibit.
- Exhibits must be displayed in the marquee between 6.00 am and 10.30 am on the day of the show. The marquee will be cleared for judging at 10.30am.
- The Judges’ decisions are final.
- No exhibit to be removed from the marquee before 4.15 pm.
- Please remove exhibits from the marquee between 4.15 – 4.45 pm.
- Exhibits not removed will be deemed to have been donated to show funds and be auctioned.
- No responsibility is accepted by the committee for any exhibit.
- ENTRY FEES: 25p each entry
Except for childrens classes 10p per entry
- Points will be awarded as follows: 1st – 4 points; 2nd – 3 points; 3rd – 2 points; Highly Commended – 1 point.
If there are less than five entries in any class, points and prize money will be given only at the Judges’ discretion
- Prize money where indicated in Schedule
- Exhibitors must collect Prize money on Show Day
Cups and Trophies
- A cup will be awarded to the exhibitor with the highest total number of points in the Show
- A cup will be awarded to the member of Tickenham W.I. with the highest total number of points in the Show
- The Westcott Cup will be awarded to the family residing in the Parish of Tickenham with the highest number of points in the Show