As the Queen celebrates 70 years on the throne, there are plenty of activities in the village to celebrate this historical event.
- Thursday from 9pm – Lighting of the Beacon on the Village Field (bacon rolls being served)
- Friday 12-4pm – Afternoon Tea at the Star Inn
- Saturday from 7pm – Best of British Knees Up at the Star Inn
- Sunday 12 for 12:30pm – Big Jubilee Lunch at the Village Hall
- Sunday 3pm – Blessing of the Queen’s Jubilee Tree in the village field followed by a Giant Jubilee Picnic