Due to Covid-19 restrictions we are required by law to make arrangements for meetings to be held digitally. There are two ways in which you can be present as a member of the public:
- The easier option is to join the meeting by telephone link:
- Dial 0330 221-0097
- When prompted use this Access Code: 763-442-501
- You may be asked for a pin: you don’t need one so just press # after you have entered the code.
- This should take you into the meeting
- Please identify yourself so that we know who is present
- The better option is to join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smart phone. That way we should all be able to see each other!
- Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/763442501 and follow the instructions.
- One of the councillors, as organiser, will start the meeting.
Agenda and minutes can be found under the Parish Council tab under Agenda and Supporting Papers on the drop down list.
There will be no Annual Parish Meeting or Annual Meeting of the Parish Council (the latter is when officers are elected.)